Each year, Rotary funds some of the world's most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at Bradford Rotary Peace Centres. Through training, study and practice at Bradford we help to ensure that Rotary Peace Fellows become leaders and catalysts for peace and conflict resolution. Many Fellows at Bradford through their Applied Field Experience have worked for a variety of governmental and nongovernmental organizations worldwide including:
- Fundación Rigoberta Menchú Tum and PeaceJam, Guatemala
- Humanitarian Support Agency, Lesvos, Greece
- Institute for Security Studies, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- International Alert, London, UK
- IPSI, Washington DC, USA
- KT Care Foundation, Yangon, Myanmar, India
- Peace and Security Department of UN Women, New York, USA
- UNICEF, New York
- Various United Nations Agencies
- International Migration Organisation Tajikistan
- Save the Children New York
These are our current Peace Fellows, who joined their programmes last September.
The University of Bradford Rotary Peace Fellows Alumni Network is ever growing. Get in touch with the Centre now to tell us what you are up to.