- Health, wellbeing and social
Students with any extra needs will find that the Disability Service team are well equipped to help in all kinds of ways.
They can help you with:
- Financial support
- Educational support
- Assessing your study support needs
- Assistive technology
- Classes, lectures and exams
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia
- Dyslexia screening
- Mental health difficulties
- Campus accessibility
- Work placements
- Disability Equality Scheme
- Making a complaint
To find out more about the support on offer, visit the Disability Service website.
- Location: Level 0, Learning Mall, Student Central
- Web: www.bradford.ac.uk/disability
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 1274 233739
Cycling 4 All
Cycling 4 All is a cycling club that caters for the needs of disabled students.
There are free weekly cycling sessions at Lister Park for disabled students and those wishing to learn how to ride a bike, where a range of adaptive bikes are available such as hand bikes, tricycles, tagalongs, mountain bikes and electric bikes.
In addition Cycling 4 All are developing electric trikes and hand bikes that will be loaned out to disabled students for free to encourage sustainable commuting. They will also be running an end of year sports day, a disability coast to coast bike ride challenge, research projects, filming projects and all kinds of other events.
Cycling 4 All, now in its second year, recently won the Sports Campaign or Event of the Year at the NUS Disabled Students Conference and offers free cycling sessions to those studying at the University.
- Web: www.cycling4all.org.uk
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/cyclingforall
- Twitter: @cycling4alluk
- Email: email@example.com