Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Health, Social and Wellbeing - Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some of the most commons questions related to student life and health and wellbeing.

For more information, see the following websites:

Where can I get a Students' Union (NUS) card?

NUS cards are obtained from the UBU Advice Centre situated in Student Central, City campus.

Back to top

How do I register with the Health Centre?

If you did not register with the Health Centre at enrolment then please come to The Hub, based in the Richmond Building, for further help and guidance.  

If you are an Erasmus exchange student studying at Bradford for 6 months (or less) then alternative arrangements for health registration is required. You can get further information from The Hub.

Back to top

Where can I get a HC1 form from?

A form can be collected from The Hub, located in the Richmond Building, or requested via email:

Back to top