Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Accommodation and Housing - Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some of the most common questions that we get asked related to housing.

For more information, visit the Accommodation website.

How do I claim Council Tax exemption?

A council tax exemption letter and / or an exemption certificate can be obtained from The Hub.

Back to top

Where can I find information about accommodation / halls of residence?

For further information about University accommodation, please visit the Accommodation web pages.

Back to top

I am staying in 'The Green' - How can I pay for my accommodation?

Payment details will be sent out to you when we make you an offer of accommodation.

Full details are on the Accommodation website.

Back to top