Types of accommodation at The Green
The Green offers two types of accommodation to our students:
- The townhouse blocks are best described as blocks of houses, very similar to a traditional English ’terraced block’.
- There are 34 townhouses, each of which has 12 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- They have their own front door and a back patio door leading to a garden/patio area.
- Students have an access fob for the front door and for their own room.
- On the ground floor is the large open plan living space, a kitchen, dining room and living room with direct access to an external paved and landscaped area.
- On each of the floors above there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, so two students share a bathroom.
- Typical townhouse interior plan (PDF, 358KB)
Tour of a townhouse
- The apartments provide 618 en-suite bedrooms in 6-bedroom apartments with shared fully fitted kitchen/ dining and living space.
- The apartments also cater for people with a wide range of disabilities.
- Students are provided with individual access to the block, their cluster apartment and their own individual room.
- Floor plan - typical en-suite apartment (PDF, 75KB)