Information for New Exchange Students - September 2017
This page contains information you may find useful for planning your arrival and first few days in Bradford. We hope this information will answer some of your questions, you can also join our Facebook group for regular updates, see https://www.facebook.com/groups/860202367466451/
Please keep checking back as more information is added to this page.
- The induction session for new exchange students will be on Friday 15th September at 10am in room C9 (Richmond Building). It is important to attend.
- If you arrive after this date please attend the drop-in session scheduled on Monday 18th September at 10am in C101 (Richmond Building)
- If you arrive on Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th September please note that room C101 Richmond Building will be open from 10am for new international students. Student Ambassadors will be able to answer simple queries and give practical information and campus tours. See http://www.bradford.ac.uk/international/when-you-get-here/
- Incoming Exchange Welcome Presentation September 2017
3.Induction and Enrolment
On Friday 15th September the Orientation will include the following:
|10:00AM||Welcome Presentation and Essential Information||Room C9 Richmond|
|11:30AM||Campus Tour||Starts from C9|
|12:00||Safety Essentials||C7 Richmond|
|14:00 - 16:00||Exchange Student Drop-in Session||
You can collect you University of Bradford student cards on Monday 18th September - see the quick guide below.
From Tuesday 19th September you should follow Faculty Induction Timetables.
4.Timetables and Module Selection
- You should have already submitted a module selection - if you have not done this, please attend an exchange student drop-in session in C101 Richmond.
- If you need a reminder of your module choices or would like to discuss options please also attend a drop-in session.
- You will have the opportunity to discuss your final choices with your Departmental Coordinator during induction week.
- For a reminder of modules available please see our 'What you can study' page
- If you have chosen modules from different levels of study or different departments you will need to check for timetable clashes - see below.
Degree programme timetables are available online. They may seem difficult to understand, however you will receive a demonstration at the induction on Friday 15th September.
For more popular subject areas please see the guides below which link each module to the correct timetable.
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Peace Studies Modules 2017 with timetable links
- Sociology Modules 2017/18 with Timetable Links
- Psychology Modules 2017/18 with timetable links
Faculty of Management
- Management Stage 2 Modules with Timetable Links
- Management Stage 3 Modules with Timetable Links
- Economics Modules 2017 with Timetable Links
Faculty of Engineering and Informatics
Please submit your final Module Selection Form to email@example.com by Friday 22nd September. This will ensure that you are registered and can access module information in time for the start of teaching on Monday 25th September.
Please include the module codes to ensure you are correctly registered.