Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Absence: Who to Contact

Students are required to seek authorisation for any planned absence during their studies which is for more than one term week. You will need to complete the Leave of Absence Request form and supply evidence in order to have your planned absence authorised.

You are expected to attend all scheduled learning activities. If you miss an activity, you are required to report your absence.

You can do this by filling in the following absence form:


Please note that you are required to support your absence with evidence.

If you would like to speak directly about your absence, please contact your Personal Academic Tutor or email the following:

Faculty of Management & Law

Faculty of Life Sciences

Faculty of Social Sciences

Faculty of Engineering & Informatics

Faculty of Health Studies

Language Centre