What is Trans:it?
Trans:it is a collection of online study resources to help with your transition to higher education.
The aim of the Trans:it project is to make the transition from further to higher education easier for students, by producing a range of interactive learning materials for students and tutors.
You can also learn about the University's Trans:it Summer School - a two day programme that takes place in early September to help new students understand more about how to learn at University and meet other students.
Trans:it project by University of Bradford is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Studying at school or college
If you're currently learning at a school or college Trans:it will help you:
- Clarify the differences between learning at school or college and higher education
- Choose the right course
- Learn about the ways you will be assessed in higher education
- Enter higher education with more confidence
- Plan ahead for a career
First year of a Foundation course
If you're studying on the first year of a Foundation course Trans:it will help you:
- Manage your time
- Find and organise relevant information for your studies
- Write effective essays and reports
- Avoid plagiarism
- Work successfully with other students