Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Financial Support for Adult Learners

Support from the Government

Provided you have not studied at University before, you are entitled to the same Government support as a student who comes to University straight from school – a tuition fee loan and an income-assessed maintenance loan (maintenance grants have now been replaced by loans).

There are additional grants available if you have children or an adult dependant. More information is available on the Government's Student Finance website.

If you have studied at University before, even if you did not achieve a qualification, then you may not be entitled to the full package of financial support.

Support from the University

There is also additional support available from the University of Bradford in the form of scholarships, bursaries and the University Hardship Fund.

More information is available on our Fees, Finance and Scholarships pages.

Contact us