Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Information for Care Leavers

The University of Bradford is committed to supporting Care Leavers and Looked after Children. If you’ve been in Local Authority care, or fostered as a child by relatives other than parents or perhaps lived in Foyer Federation accommodation, and you can provide evidence of this, then the University may be able to help you with:

  • Support with year round accommodation including important vacation times
  • Sorting out your finances
  • Ensuring you get all your bursary entitlement
  • Access to support services including counselling, childcare, disability and careers guidance