Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Financial Support

Care leavers grant

Here at the University of Bradford, Care Leavers can get a grant of £1,000 a year. You will need to go to The Hub in the Richmond Building to pick up a form to apply for this.

Read more on our Fees and Finance pages

For more information if you're leaving care, see Student Finance England's Care Leaver Factsheet 2014/15 (pdf, 484KB).

Tuition fee loans

Tuition fee loans are available for all students who have not studied before.

You’ll make no repayments on any of your student loans until you finished studying and are earning over £21,000.

Read more on our Fees and Finance pages.

Living costs

Students can apply for a maintenance loan to pay for accommodation, transport and living costs. Young people leaving care are means tested to see how much they are entitled to.

Read more on our Fees and Finance website.

On top of loans, the Government gives maintenance grants, which don’t have to be paid back.

Read more on our Fees and Finance website.

ABB scholarship

The University of Bradford is offering cash scholarships worth £3,500 (over the duration of a 3 year degree) to all Home and EU 2017/18 students who achieve AAB or higher in their A Levels (or equivalent).

Read more on the scholarship page.