International Student Support & UKVI Compliance
The International Student Support & UKVI Compliance provides visa support for new and existing students at the University of Bradford and has overall responsibility for all visa issues related to Tier 4 and right to study for all non-EU students.
The team has eight members of staff:
|International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Manager||Naheeda Kauser|
|International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Officers||Emma Sibson, Sangita Ahir-Sharp, Khatteja Hussain,|
|International Student Adviser||Vanessa Napolitano,|
|International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Assistant||Dawud Abdul-Rahim|
The team's main responsibilities are:
- Working closely with our Admissions teams.
- Issuance of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) to new and existing students;
- To provide specialist immigration advice to students and their families on their rights, bringing dependants to the UK, working during and after study, switching to other immigration categories;
- Working with Faculties to ensure information on attendance monitoring, change of circumstances and visa extension requests is referred in a timely manner;
- To provide advice to staff across the University on Tier 4;
- To provide Tier 4 training for all staff working with International students;
- To provide the link between the University and UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI);
- Facilitation of International student enrolment;
- To hold checkpoints in February and October; to ensure students are still meeting their Tier 4 responsibilities and their contact details are current;
- To keep records for all Tier 4 students, making sure that we are ready for a UK Visa & Immigration (UKVI) audit at all times;
- To report relevant change of circumstances for Tier 4 students to the UKVI;
- Assisting students with their Tier 4 visa application in and out of country.
- To provide an arrival, orientation and welcome programme for new international and EU students.
- To provide pastoral and welfare care for current international and EU students.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1274 236900
Daily drop-in sessions
Students can also visit one of our International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Officers:
- Monday to Friday, 11.00am to 12.00pm, at MyBradford, Richmond Building,
or our International Student Advisor:
- Tuesday and Thursday, 11.00am to 12.00pm, at My Bradford, Richmond Building.